Readers, please join me welcoming Louisa Edwards, debut author of Can't Stand The Heat (A Recipe for Love) who will be guest blogging here today!
The first book in the Recipe for Love series, Can't Stand The Heat features a food critic going undercover to write an expose about a hotshot chef. Only she doesn't know how to cook, and the chef is determined to teach her a lesson..about cooking with a dash of delectable passion thrown in!
I found my Mom's romances and started reading them secretly, that's how I got started :) What keeps me reading is how inspiring these books are. Let's face it, HEA (happily-ever-after) is something we could all use, in books if not in real life. They're like...well, let me not get on my high horse. This post will never end then. And I know you're raring to win a copy of this great book of Louisa's, aren't you?! Well, here it is...
One lucky winner will get :
- A copy of this book &
- A Can’t Stand the Heat apron + Recipe for Love spatula (featured above)
- Just leave a comment with your email address in the body of the comment itself telling me : So how did you come to romance? And what keeps you reading?
- Please list your email address within your comment so that you can be notified should you be chosen as a winner.
Please leave a NEW comment for each extra entry you do.
- 1 ENTRY - Subscribe to A Book Blogger's Diary feed
- 1 ENTRY - Subscribe to A Book Blogger's Diary Email Updates
- 1 ENTRY - Add A Book Blogger's Diary Button (see right sidebar) to your blog
- 1 ENTRY - Add A Book Blogger's Diary text link to your blog roll
- 1 ENTRY - Add A Book Blogger's Diary to your Technorati Favorites
- 1 ENTRY - Become a fan of A Book Blogger's Diary on Facebook
- 1 ENTRY - Follow this blog
- DAILY ENTRY - Follow A Book Blogger's Diary on Twitter AND tweet this giveaway @callmeabookworm
- 10 ENTRIES - Blog about this giveaway including links to the Sponsor and this giveaway
- UNLIMITED ENTRIES - Comment on any non-giveaway post. Comment here with the title of that post for each you do.
Deadline Midnight CST of October 30, 2009.
Eligibility US only.
Please read the Disclaimer. Good luck!
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.