Sunday, August 19, 2007

Review Policy, etc


I LOVE BOOKS! And I'm open to receiving books for review. Print and ebooks, both.

Print books -

  • I'll read ARCs but generally prefer to receive final copies (aka, the actual book you'll find in a store)
  • I don't accept bound printouts (too bulky to lug around).

Ebooks -

  • I'd prefer to get MOBI format (for my Kindle) but other versions are also acceptable.
  • If your book is coming out in print and you'd rather send an e-copy for advance review - I'm totally open to that. I'd love it if you could later on send me a physical copy of the book as well, but that's totally up to you.

Authors/Editors/Illustrators are most welcome to participate in this blog with guest posts.

I'm also open to participating in blog tours / virtual book promotions.

Book excerpts, author q&a's are also welcome.


If I could, I would read and review every book that I receive. But that's impossible.

Please know I'll read the books when I have time and my reviews will always reflect my honest opinion.

If I really don't like a book, I'm not going to review it. (Believe me, you don't want the negative publicity either)

Sometimes I just don't have the time to review a book - my sincere apologies, but I'm only human.

It is also not possible for me to reply to every review request I get. Thanks for understanding.


My email - abookblogger [AT] gmail [DOT] com

You can also use the Contact Form to get in touch.


If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

1 comment :

  1. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.