NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
* Sweepstakes/Giveaways are open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry, unless otherwise noted in the each individual giveaway/sweepstake.
* Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
* Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
* Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason.
* Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
* If you want to enter one of my giveaways, follow the instructions on the individual post. Anything I say on an individual post supersedes the rules stated on this page.
* Mandatory Entry is a must. If that isn't done or done improperly, none of the optional entries will count.
* Extra entries are not required, but they could give you a better chance at winning! Please post a new comment for each one that you do.
* Open to US and sometimes Canada. Majority of the times the publisher (or whoever the Sponsor might be) sends out the prize, so it's up to them where they ship.
- Winners will not be notified via email.
Been there, done that and I'm still waiting in some cases! So, no more.
- Giveaway winner's email (or online handle) will be announced in a separate post on this blog. To avoid any kind of confusion, it's best to include your email with your comment (example - abc AT xyz DOT com).
- It's up to the participants to check back to see if they've won. Subscribing to this blog's feed is the best way to keep track of this.
- Winners have two weeks from the day of the announcement to email me (abookblogger at gmail dot com). Put the name of the specific giveaway in the subject line, and full name and address inside.
- If more than one participant has the same online handle, then the one whose email I read first will get the prize. So, it's in your best interest to make sure you have a unique handle or else include your email address with your comment.
- If winners fail to respond in time, the prize is forfeit.
I cannot be held responsible for prizes that have not been sent or that have not arrived.
Please email me if you don't receive your prize in 6-8 weeks time.
I'll try my best to ensure you get a second one.
If you still don't get the second copy, then I'm sorry, but there's nothing more to be done.
These rules can change at any time.
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.