Readers, please join me welcoming Karen White, author of The Girl On Legare Street who will be guest blogging here today! This book continues the story of Melanie Middleton and Jack Trenholm that was such fun in last November’s The House on Tradd Street. In it, Karen returns to Charleston where Melanie and Jack’s relationship remains rocky, the house on Tradd Street continues to be renovated and there are messages—and a mystery—from the spirit world waiting.
It sure is, Karen. And I'm so glad you didn't listen to any advice!
A copy of this book will go to one lucky reader.
- Karen has written books in so many genres (see her post). What would you, as a reader, like to read from her next? A new genre perhaps, or maybe a sequel to one of her existing novels?
- Please list your email address within your comment so that you can be notified should you be chosen as a winner.
Please leave a NEW comment for each extra entry you do.
- 1 ENTRY - Subscribe to A Book Blogger's Diary feed
- 1 ENTRY - Subscribe to A Book Blogger's Diary Email Updates
- 1 ENTRY - Add A Book Blogger's Diary Button (see right sidebar) to your blog
- 1 ENTRY - Add A Book Blogger's Diary text link to your blog roll
- 1 ENTRY - Add A Book Blogger's Diary to your Technorati Favorites
- 1 ENTRY - Become a fan of A Book Blogger's Diary on Facebook
- 1 ENTRY - Follow this blog
- DAILY ENTRY - Follow A Book Blogger's Diary on Twitter AND tweet this giveaway @callmeabookworm
- 10 ENTRIES - Blog about this giveaway including links to the Sponsor and this giveaway
- UNLIMITED ENTRIES - Comment on any non-giveaway post. Comment here with the title of that post for each you do.
Deadline Midnight CST of December 7, 2009.
Eligibility US & Can only.
Please read the Disclaimer. Good luck!
DISCLOSURE - I received a copy of this book for review consideration.
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.