CONGRATS TO LUCKY WINNER - SUE!
Commander Pants! No, I'm not kidding, that truly is the nom de plume of this author whose real name even I don't know. This author has written a book, Whom God Would Destroy that has been called, among other things: "...a sniggeringly hilarious meander through some cunning plot twists and awhole new understanding of the universe as it is.", "...The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Psyche, with an extra helping of blasphemy." , "...a velvet hammer disguised as a satirical storyline." and more!
I can almost guarantee you'll be laughing and wanting to pick up a copy of this book by the end of this guest post!
A copy of this book will go to one lucky reader.
- Who's most humorous or satarical author you've read so far? Recommendations with titles are what I'm looking for!
- Please list your email address within your comment so that you can be notified should you be chosen as a winner.
Please leave a NEW comment for each extra entry you do.
- 1 ENTRY - Subscribe to A Book Blogger's Diary feed
- 1 ENTRY - Subscribe to A Book Blogger's Diary Email Updates
- 1 ENTRY - Add A Book Blogger's Diary Button (see right sidebar) to your blog
- 1 ENTRY - Add A Book Blogger's Diary text link to your blog roll
- 1 ENTRY - Add A Book Blogger's Diary to your Technorati Favorites
- 1 ENTRY - Become a fan of A Book Blogger's Diary on Facebook
- 1 ENTRY - Follow this blog
- DAILY ENTRY - Follow A Book Blogger's Diary on Twitter AND tweet this giveaway @callmeabookworm
- 10 ENTRIES - Blog about this giveaway including links to the Sponsor and this giveaway
- UNLIMITED ENTRIES - Comment on any non-giveaway post. Comment here with the title of that post for each you do.
Deadline Midnight CST of December 18, 2009.
Eligibility US and Canada only.
Please read the Disclaimer. Good luck!
Note - This book was received for review.
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.