Flu!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Despite all precautions, I've caught the Flu, maybe even H1N1. Doctors can't tell.

As such, I'm offline until I get better.

Sorry for any inconvenience. Hope to be back soon.
______________________________________________________________________
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

You Might Also Like

6 People said

  1. OH how horrible! Hope you feel better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear I hope it's not!! you take care of yourself and rest alot! Hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care of yourself and I hope you will get better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to like, subscribe and comment...