Thursday, August 12, 2010

Review - Sukie Noteblock

Sukie Noteblock by Darrell and Julia Gibbs (Chronicle books, Isbn-9780811873260) is a delightful 700p colorful noteblock that puts Spring/Summer right on your office desk.

I'm loving this colorful set and not just for the plentiful notes contained in this compact stack. The eye-catching art of stationery favorite Sukie wraps around the pages of this gorgeous full-color noteblock.
The block sits in a colorful tray with a pull-out storage drawer which can be used to store small pencils, pens etc that are essential in writing those notes. It retails for $14.95. More details at the Chronicle website - here

This product was received for review/feature consideration.
-----------------------------------------
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

3 comments :

  1. I love your posts:) My friends referred me your site for the first time. And I'm still following your posts everyday. Take care. Keep sharing.

    ReplyDelete