By the time Sabrina was eighteen, she'd eaten chicken heads and jellyfish, been chased by a baby elephant, seen countless cobras and pythons, had the entire series of rabies shots, and visited rain forests and rubber plantations. But that wasn't enough excitement for her; to escape her mundane life as a missionary's daughter, she read romance novels. Now she writes romance novels, and her bestselling, award-winning tales of strong women and sexy, dangerous men have been translated all over the world! You can also visit her online at at www.sabrinajeffries.com.
It’s a Family Affair
I love Family series. And yes, like Sabrina, I too love the Malory series of novels, which are one of all time favorites. And now that I think about it, it's perhaps even the first romantic family series that I devoured with such gusto! I just wish they released such series books in short order, instead of making impatient bookworms like me suffer for an entire year in suspense. I love the premise of this series and like you, can't wait to get my hands and eyes on this series, which promises to be stellar like Sabrina's other books.
1 autographed! copy of The Truth About Lord Stoneville to one lucky winner.
- Just answer Sabrina's question! (you did read the guest post all the way to the end, right?)
- You must include your email address at the end of your comment, so you can be notified should you be chosen as a winner. Use the format abc AT xyz DOT com, to avoid spammers.
Please leave a NEW comment for each extra entry you do.
- 1 ENTRY - Subscribe to A Book Blogger's Diary feed
- 1 ENTRY - Subscribe to A Book Blogger's Diary Email Updates
- 1 ENTRY - Add A Book Blogger's Diary Button (see right sidebar) to your blog
- 1 ENTRY - Add A Book Blogger's Diary text link to your blog roll
- 1 ENTRY - Add A Book Blogger's Diary to your Technorati Favorites
- 1 ENTRY - Become a fan of A Book Blogger's Diary on Facebook
- 1 ENTRY - Follow this blog
- DAILY ENTRY - Follow A Book Blogger's Diary on Twitter AND tweet this giveaway @callmeabookworm
- 10 ENTRIES - Blog about this giveaway including links to the Sponsor and this giveaway
- UNLIMITED ENTRIES - Comment on any non-giveaway post. Comment here with the title of that post for each you do.
- Readers who've won here in the last 3 months are not eligible.
Deadline Midnight CST of Feb 11, 2010.
Eligibility US only.
Please read the Disclaimer. Good luck!
Note - This book was received for review/feature consideration.
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.