About his upcoming release Crossing the Bridge - Hugh Penders has been stuck in neutral for nearly a decade since his brother Chase died. He carries with him two secrets that he has never been able to share with anyone. When Hugh's father falls ill, Hugh must return to home where he once again meets and falls in love with Chase's girlfriend, Iris. But the ghost of Chase haunts both of them. And when each reveals a truth the other never knew, their lives will change forever. Charged by the power of desire and the impact of loss, Crossing the Bridge is a soulful, romantic novel that will speak to you deeply.
I agree with you, Michael, one hundred percent. The other day I was listening to someone talking with zeal about mysteries of space and time. And my one thought was that we humans still haven't been able to figure out something at once as simple and complex like love, relationships, family. To even think of attempting to solve the mysteries of the universe seems somehow over-ambitious and trivial at the same time.
Thank you so much for stopping by today, Michael, and also thanks to your publisher for arranging this. I look forward to hosting you again when Leaves is released in the Fall.
A signed copy of Michael's book, The Journey Home (release date - May 2010). The copy will be sent as soon as the book comes off press.
- Tell me, how did you spend your holidays? At home, alone, with family and friends, working? Details are welcome and winner will be picked based on their answer, and not randomly.
- Please list your email address within your comment so that you can be notified should you be chosen as a winner
- Readers who've won here in the last 3 months are not eligible to win, but are more than welcome to leave a comment.
Please leave a NEW comment for each extra entry you do.
- 1 ENTRY - Subscribe to A Book Blogger's Diary feed
- 1 ENTRY - Subscribe to A Book Blogger's Diary Email Updates
- 1 ENTRY - Add A Book Blogger's Diary Button (see right sidebar) to your blog
- 1 ENTRY - Add A Book Blogger's Diary text link to your blog roll
- 1 ENTRY - Add A Book Blogger's Diary to your Technorati Favorites
- 1 ENTRY - Become a fan of A Book Blogger's Diary on Facebook
- 1 ENTRY - Follow this blog
- DAILY ENTRY - Follow A Book Blogger's Diary on Twitter AND tweet this giveaway @callmeabookworm
- 10 ENTRIES - Blog about this giveaway including links to the Sponsor and this giveaway
- UNLIMITED ENTRIES - Comment on any non-giveaway post. Comment here with the title of that post for each you do.
Deadline Midnight CST of February 8, 2010.
Eligibility US only.
Please read the Disclaimer. Good luck!
Note - This book was received for review/feature consideration.
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.