In Dead Pan, several people become sick at Brea Ridge Pharmaceuticals’ annual holiday party for its employees, and one–Fred Duncan–dies. Fred’s mother insists on Daphne’s help in learning why Fred died; and since none of the food has yet been exonorated, Daphne feels compelled to find out what made everyone so ill. She’s pretty sure it wasn’t her cake, but she can’t be certain until the police complete the lab results. Was this an accident? Or did someone set out to kill Fred?
Hmm...sounds like just the thing to read on a cold winter's night, doesn't it?! Want to win a copy? Read on...
All good ideas! I personally am intrigued by the Women Writers Journal by LoC.
Readers from the United States may enter to win a copy of the trade paperback edition of Dead Pan, and readers worldwide may enter to win an e-book edition of Dead Pan. It just might make an excellent gift for you this holiday season!
- Leave me your idea of an ideal gift for someone who loves books! (apart from gift certificates, cards and the ones Gayle's listed above).
- Please list your email address within your comment so that you can be notified should you be chosen as a winner
- Anonymous comments without an email address will not be considered.
Please leave a NEW comment for each extra entry you do.
- 1 ENTRY - Subscribe to A Book Blogger's Diary feed
- 1 ENTRY - Subscribe to A Book Blogger's Diary Email Updates
- 1 ENTRY - Add A Book Blogger's Diary Button (see right sidebar) to your blog
- 1 ENTRY - Add A Book Blogger's Diary text link to your blog roll
- 1 ENTRY - Add A Book Blogger's Diary to your Technorati Favorites
- 1 ENTRY - Become a fan of A Book Blogger's Diary on Facebook
- 1 ENTRY - Follow this blog
- DAILY ENTRY - Follow A Book Blogger's Diary on Twitter AND tweet this giveaway @callmeabookworm
- 10 ENTRIES - Blog about this giveaway including links to the Sponsor and this giveaway
- UNLIMITED ENTRIES - Comment on any non-giveaway post. Comment here with the title of that post for each you do.
Since this giveaway's coming so close to the holidays, I'm going to give it an extended deadline.
Midnight CST of January 31, 2010.
Eligibility OPEN WORLDWIDE.
Please read the Disclaimer. Good luck!
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.