Readers, please join me in once again welcoming Donna VanLiere, author of The Christmas Secret who's guest blogging here today! You can read a previous Q&A with Donna here.
The Christmas Secret (304p, St.Martins Press), introduces readers to Christine Eisley, a hard-working single mother of two young children. With a difficult ex-husband, a stressful waitressing job and an ever growing mound of bills to pay, Christine is at her wit's end. After saving the life of an elderly employee of Wilson's department store, she sets into motion a series of events that will test her strength, loyalty and determination --- all the while setting her on the path to finding true love....
I so know what you mean, Donna. I've often thought that myself, and wondered how those courageous single parents manage when it so hard to manage with both parents present. They're truly worthy of praise!
A copy of this book will go to TWO lucky readers.
- Leave your recommendation of any book about a single parent which has touched your heart. [Other than Donna VanLiere's books, that is!]
- Please list your email address within your comment so that you can be notified should you be chosen as a winner.
Please leave a NEW comment for each extra entry you do.
- 1 ENTRY - Subscribe to A Book Blogger's Diary feed
- 1 ENTRY - Subscribe to A Book Blogger's Diary Email Updates
- 1 ENTRY - Add A Book Blogger's Diary Button (see right sidebar) to your blog
- 1 ENTRY - Add A Book Blogger's Diary text link to your blog roll
- 1 ENTRY - Add A Book Blogger's Diary to your Technorati Favorites
- 1 ENTRY - Become a fan of A Book Blogger's Diary on Facebook
- 1 ENTRY - Follow this blog
- DAILY ENTRY - Follow A Book Blogger's Diary on Twitter AND tweet this giveaway @callmeabookworm
- 10 ENTRIES - Blog about this giveaway including links to the Sponsor and this giveaway
- UNLIMITED ENTRIES - Comment on any non-giveaway post. Comment here with the title of that post for each you do.
Deadline Midnight CST of January 9, 2009.
Eligibility US & Canada only.
Please read the Disclaimer. Good luck!
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.