Readers, please join me welcoming Shayla Black who will be guest blogging here today! In case you don't already know, Shayla is bestselling author of more than twenty sizzling contemporary, erotic, paranormal, and historical romances, including the Doomsday Brethren novels Tempt Me with Darkness and Possess Me at Midnight.
Good question. I just pick up a book from among my favorites (and I have way too many to list) and just read in a quiet corner (or as much quiet as there can be with kids running amok!). Reading is what relaxes me and it's a great way to lose myself from my current situation into a new one filled with adventure/romance/mystery etc etc. I always come out of it - renewed!
A Shayla Black/SJ Day tote bag and a signed copy of the first Doomsday Brethren novel, Tempt Me with Darkness.
- Just answer Shayla's question - In your own life, you probably have hurdles to climb, situations that make you nervous. What is your equivalent of candles, music and friends? What enables you to relax and find the answers to your tough puzzles? Can’t wait to hear!
- Anonumous comments without an email address will not be considered.
Please leave a NEW comment for each extra entry you do.
- 1 ENTRY - Subscribe to A Book Blogger's Diary feed
- 1 ENTRY - Subscribe to A Book Blogger's Diary Email Updates
- 1 ENTRY - Add A Book Blogger's Diary Button (see right sidebar) to your blog
- 1 ENTRY - Add A Book Blogger's Diary text link to your blog roll
- 1 ENTRY - Add A Book Blogger's Diary to your Technorati Favorites
- 1 ENTRY - Become a fan of A Book Blogger's Diary on Facebook
- 1 ENTRY - Follow this blog
- DAILY ENTRY - Follow A Book Blogger's Diary on Twitter AND tweet this giveaway @callmeabookworm
- 10 ENTRIES - Blog about this giveaway including links to the Sponsor and this giveaway
- UNLIMITED ENTRIES - Comment on any non-giveaway post. Comment here with the title of that post for each you do.
Deadline Midnight CST of 18 November, 2009.
Eligibility US only.
Please read the Disclaimer. Good luck!
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.