* Congrats to lucky winner Nancye Davis *
Today I'm pleased to welcome Kathi Macias, author of My Son, John. Her guest post here today is part of this book's virtual tour, courtesy Pump Up Your Book Promotion.
Does Forgiven Mean Forgotten?
Thank you for that interesting post, dear Author! Readers, your thoughts / comments are most welcome.
A copy of this book will go to one lucky reader.
- Just leave a comment with your email address in the body of the comment itself telling me : give me one good reason why you want to win this book.
- Please list your email address within your comment so that you can be notified should you be chosen as a winner.
Please leave a NEW comment for each extra entry you do.
- 1 ENTRY - Subscribe to A Book Blogger's Diary feed
- 1 ENTRY - Subscribe to A Book Blogger's Diary Email Updates
- 1 ENTRY - Add A Book Blogger's Diary Button (see right sidebar) to your blog
- 1 ENTRY - Add A Book Blogger's Diary text link to your blog roll
- 1 ENTRY - Add A Book Blogger's Diary to your Technorati Favorites
- 1 ENTRY - Become a fan of A Book Blogger's Diary on Facebook
- 1 ENTRY - Follow this blog
- DAILY ENTRY - Follow A Book Blogger's Diary on Twitter AND tweet this giveaway @callmeabookworm
- 10 ENTRIES - Blog about this giveaway including links to the Sponsor and this giveaway
- UNLIMITED ENTRIES - Comment on any non-giveaway post. Comment here with the title of that post for each you do.
Deadline Midnight CST of November 14, 2009.
Eligibility US only.
Please read the Disclaimer. Good luck!
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.