Amelia Grey’s awards include the Booksellers Best and the Aspen Gold, and as Gloria Dale Skinner, the coveted Romantic Times Award for Love and Laughter and the prestigious Maggie Award. Her books have been featured in Doubleday and Rhapsody Book Clubs. Her latest book - A Marquis to Marry, book two in the Rogue's Dynasty Trilogy - has just released from Sourcebooks Casablanca.
Interesting question, Amelia! It does, sometimes. And when it does, I often turn to the internet to do some research of my own. But I'd much rather the author answer those missing facts. It shows a dedication and a thoroughness that's as much appreciated as their hard work in crafting the story in the first place.
1 set of Amelia Grey’s books so far in this trilogy - A Duke to Die For and A Marquis to Marry - will go to one lucky winner.
- Just leave a comment with your email address in the body of the comment itself answering Amelia's question : does it frustrate you if an author doesn’t clear up missing facts in her author’s notes?
- Please list your email address within your comment so that you can be notified should you be chosen as a winner.
Please leave a NEW comment for each extra entry you do.
- 1 ENTRY - Subscribe to A Book Blogger's Diary feed
- 1 ENTRY - Subscribe to A Book Blogger's Diary Email Updates
- 1 ENTRY - Add A Book Blogger's Diary Button (see right sidebar) to your blog
- 1 ENTRY - Add A Book Blogger's Diary text link to your blog roll
- 1 ENTRY - Add A Book Blogger's Diary to your Technorati Favorites
- 1 ENTRY - Become a fan of A Book Blogger's Diary on Facebook
- 1 ENTRY - Follow this blog
- DAILY ENTRY - Follow A Book Blogger's Diary on Twitter AND tweet this giveaway @callmeabookworm
- 10 ENTRIES - Blog about this giveaway including links to the Sponsor and this giveaway
- UNLIMITED ENTRIES - Comment on any non-giveaway post. Comment here with the title of that post for each you do.
Deadline Midnight CST of November 15, 2009.
Eligibility US & Canada only.
Please read the Disclaimer. Good luck!
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.