* Congrats to lucky winner - Bridget*
Readers, it's my pleasure to introduce today's guest blogger, Author Cathy Maxwell! Cathy is the NYT best-selling author of twenty adventurous historical romance novels. Her latest book is The Earl Claims His Wife from Avon Books (Oct ’09) and is part of her “Scandals and Seductions” series.
You said it, Cathy! Romance has to be nurtured, like all the better things in life. Well, there you go readers. Pick up a romance novel and be proud of it! And now for the interesting part, the...
A copy of The Earl Claims His Wife will go to one lucky reader!
- Just leave a comment with your email address in the body of the comment itself telling me : what does "Romance" mean to you? If that's too complicated, describe your dream date with the hero/heroine of your dreams!
- Please list your email address within your comment so that you can be notified should you be chosen as a winner.
Please leave a NEW comment for each extra entry you do.
- 1 ENTRY - Subscribe to A Book Blogger's Diary feed
- 1 ENTRY - Subscribe to A Book Blogger's Diary Email Updates
- 1 ENTRY - Add A Book Blogger's Diary Button (see right sidebar) to your blog
- 1 ENTRY - Add A Book Blogger's Diary text link to your blog roll
- 1 ENTRY - Add A Book Blogger's Diary to your Technorati Favorites
- 1 ENTRY - Become a fan of A Book Blogger's Diary on Facebook
- 1 ENTRY - Follow this blog
- DAILY ENTRY - Follow A Book Blogger's Diary on Twitter AND tweet this giveaway @callmeabookworm
- 10 ENTRIES - Blog about this giveaway including links to the Sponsor and this giveaway
- UNLIMITED ENTRIES - Comment on any non-giveaway post. Comment here with the title of that post for each you do.
Deadline Midnight CST of October 26, 2009.
Eligibility US only.
Please read the Disclaimer. Good luck!
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.