252 p, April Dew Publishing, ISBN: 0978309030
You Are Not Alone Volume 2 (plus free Companion CD) is a collection of personal recovery stories, inspiring poems, artwork and song lyrics by women affected by eating disorders. These women are either in recovery or fully recovered and have not only survived eating disorders, but also depression, social anxiety, self-harm, suicidal thoughts, other addictions, mental disorders, emotional and physical abuse, sexual abuse and rape.
Also included is the You Are Not Alone Companion CD filled with healing songs by women whose lives have been touched by eating disorders. Foreword by Dr. Anita Johnston, author of the best-selling book Eating in the Light of the Moon.
For more information about this book, visit http://www.youarenotalonebook.com/youarenotalonevol2.php
Three lucky readers will WIN a copy of this wonderful recovery support companion.
- Leave a comment about your thoughts on recovery.
- Please list your email address within your comment so that you can be notified should you be chosen as a winner.
Please leave a NEW comment for each extra entry you do.
- 1 ENTRY - Subscribe to A Book Blogger's Diary feed
- 1 ENTRY - Subscribe to A Book Blogger's Diary Email Updates
- 1 ENTRY - Add A Book Blogger's Diary Button (see right sidebar) to your blog
- 1 ENTRY - Add A Book Blogger's Diary text link to your blog roll
- 1 ENTRY - Add A Book Blogger's Diary to your Technorati Favorites
- 1 ENTRY - Become a fan of A Book Blogger's Diary on Facebook
- 1 ENTRY - Follow this blog
- DAILY ENTRY - Follow A Book Blogger's Diary on Twitter AND tweet this giveaway @callmeabookworm
- 10 ENTRIES - Blog about this giveaway including links to the Sponsor and this giveaway
- UNLIMITED ENTRIES - Comment on any non-giveaway post. Comment here with the title of that post for each you do.
Deadline Midnight CST of August 31, 2009.
Eligibility US & Canada only.
Please read the Disclaimer. Good luck!
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.