Friday, June 12, 2009

Children's Book - I Made This For You

I Made This for You (Easel Book)
30 pp ; Wire-O binding, 2-color illustrations throughout, Ages 5-9

Kids love giving special presents—especially ones they can make all by themselves! With prompts like "I made this cake for you!" and "I made this funny face for you!", children can fill in each page with a colorful drawing and personal message. Once finished, the clever easel format transforms into a ready-made gift that can be easily displayed around the home or office. An irresistible keepsake for moms, dads, grandparents, teachers, or anyone else who loves receiving personalized gifts!

In these tough economic times, and with Father's Day coming up, this is an ideal choice for a gift! Chronicle Books always has innovative books and stuff and this one's no exception!
______________________________________________________________________
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

2 comments :

  1. I Love your Blog.
    My sister loves making new things. So does my Baby Brother x

    Charley x

    ReplyDelete