Monday, February 2, 2009

Innovative Monday - Edition 27

Check out this oldie but still a wonderful goodie of a bookshelf!

Presenting, The Nureyev!
Photobucket

This Circular bookcase will look mighty good in my home, I'm thinking! If only it cost less,sigh. Price: EURO 4495,-

What about you? [via]
______________________________________________________________________
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

4 comments :

  1. this looks like another great book shelf that I could use...too bad its pricey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI, I have an award for you at my blog http://wynsbooks.blogspot.com/2009/02/lets-be-friends-award.html

    wyndyc @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Wyn! What an unexpected pleasure!

    ReplyDelete