As you know, National Eating Disorders Awareness Week begins on February 22. To address this very serious issue, and offer tangible help to those who deal with ED, I bring to you today Author Shannon Cutts and her enlightening book, Beating Ana.
About the Book
About the Author
Shannon Cutts is known as a compassionate and charismatic advocate of our right to feel good about ourselves, our bodies, and our lives. Following her recovery from a fifteen-year battle with anorexia and bulimia, Shannon founded Key to Life and MentorCONNECT to share the power of mentoring with others.
One winner will get a copy of this book.
- Just leave a comment with your email address telling me of - How eating disorders have affected your life or the life of someone you know?
- Don't forget to include your email address in the body of your comment or your entry will not be considered.
Want 5 extra entries? Here's how...
Please leave a NEW comment for each extra entry you do.
1 Extra Entry - Blog this giveaway with a link back to this post. Leave a new comment here with the link to your post.
1 Extra Entry - Follow this blog (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment.
1 Extra Entry - Subscribe by email (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment.
1 Extra Entry- Follow Me on Twitter (callmeabookworm) and Tweet this giveaway. Leave a new comment here with the link.
1 Extra Entry- Grab my button and comment here with the link to your site and where I can find it.
Deadline Midnight CST of March 6, 2009.
Eligibility US & Canada
- Winner's address and email will be shared with the Sponsor.
- Winner must respond with their full name and address to the notifying email within 3 days of it being sent or a new winner will be chosen.
- The Sponsor will take care of the actual mailing of the prize.
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.