Saturday, January 24, 2009

The World Almanac 2009 Daily Calendar

The World Almanac 2009 Daily Calendar -- Greet the day with historical events, sports trivia, memorable quotes, and more in this fact-filled calendar. Based on The New York Times #1 best-seller, The World Almanac, which has sold over 80 million copies.

Beginning each day this 2009 with this reasonably priced desk calendar is fun! More than the dates, I use it to increase my general knowledge. From finding with whom I share my birthday to finding some little known facts, this is a great way to learn and enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

0 People said :

Post a Comment