Friday, January 2, 2009

Review - The Giant Play and Learn Book

Giant Play and Learn Book (Activity) 
By Pascale Estellon
Chronicle Books
ISBN 9780811862547
About the Book:

Children will learn as they play with this imaginative activity book designed to develop important childhood skills and creativity. This colorful, oversized book is packed with hours and hours of doodling, drawing, and fun!

About the Author: 

Pascale Estellon began creating books for children in 1984, and has more than 40 books to her name. She lives in France.

This is a really fun book for children. Even I, as an adult, had fun browsing the pages. And let me tell you, it was difficult to stop myself from picking up a pencil or a crayon and start working on it myself!

Reading, writing, coloring, shapes - the book has something to stimulate the imagination for children of all interests. I'd definitely recommend it for children ages 3 and up.

Buy the Book - here.
Visit the Publisher - here.
Download the Activity Kit 

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

0 People said :

Post a Comment