Monday, October 27, 2008

Innovative Monday - Edition Sixteen

This is not just a bookshelf, but a bookshelf sofa?!! Check out the amazing,  

 BIBLIOCHAISE



La Bibliochaise is veneered in oak tinted wengé or tinted black, with a wax finish and leather cushions with removable covers in a wide range of colours. Contains 5 metres of books. [via]

If any of you hits the multi-million lottery, buy this one for me, will ya?! It's this bibliomaniac's dream sofa :)

What about you?
______________________________________________________________________
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

3 comments :

  1. I'm not sure this would be too comfortable. I like the concept though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is cool. Definitely a conversational piece!

    I saw that you entered a giveaway to win a Starbucks Gift Card and thought you would like my Giveaway!

    Im giving away 1 lb of Gourmet Coffee or Tea from my new online coffee shop: Get The Bean.

    We will be doing giveaways weekly so be sure to stop by often.

    www.getthebean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete