Monday, September 22, 2008

Innovative Monday - Edition Twelve

Playtime or just challenging book storage solution - you decide! Check out the

SEE-SAW BOOKSHELF 


This quirky bookshelf challenges a book lover to organize books on both ends evenly. And I'm thinking that's not an easy task. And what if you have to take a book out - what then?

Unique - yes. But what do you think? Would you want this in your home?

[via]
______________________________________________________________________
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

4 comments :

  1. Ummm...I don't like it. I mean as readers we are constantly removing and arranging books. When I finish a book, I love to remove 5-6 books out of my shelf and decide what to read. I love the process of selecting a book to read. This piece of furniture would not be very flexible, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea what on earth to say about that!

    ReplyDelete