Monday, September 1, 2008

Innovative Monday - Edition Ten

It's been Ten weeks since I started bringing you the Innovative Monday Edition! If you know of a product you'd like to see featured here, then email me with the details.

Here is yet another new sort of bookshelf for the bold and the adventurous! Presenting the QUETZA!

Quetza is a bookshelf that roughly resembles the Aztec god Quetzalcoatl who was shaped after a feathered snake.

The piece can be leaned against a wall or supported by a table or chair. As it appears in pre-hispanic architecture, the snake descends to the ground as if sliding down a staircase.

It certainly makes a statement, I must say. Would you like it in your home or office?
[via]

3 comments :

  1. It doesn't hold enough books for the amount of space it takes up :). I need maximum book to space ratio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it really does make a great presentation and conversation piece, but I agree it does not hold enough books for my liking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're both so right! It's more of a bookshelf for someone to show off rather than a bookshelf for the serious bookworm.

    ReplyDelete