Monday, September 8, 2008

Innovative Monday - Edition Eleven

Another Monday and another new Book storage solution!

Presenting the :


Torres de Satélite (Mexico City’s ‘Satellite Towers’)

Five trapezoidal bookshelves of the same name. The pieces in birch and walnut plywood feature a colored side surface that refers to the ones chosen by artists Mathias Goeritz and Chucho Reyes for the original towers.

They're certainly colorful. But from a storage point of view, I wouldn't rate them highly. I'm going to require tons of those for my existing collection.

What about you?

______________________________________________________________________
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

4 comments :

  1. Wow, those are colorful, but I don't think they would suit my purposes in a small apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, they're not very functional.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them for my loft. I can imagine a whole wall with lots of them... or may be just all in red... nice.

    ReplyDelete