Monday, August 18, 2008

Innovative Monday - Edition Eight

As always, with Monday comes a chance to view a innovative book product here at A Book Blogger's Diary!

Usually these ideas are generally WAY out there. But this one actually interested me!
Presenting the Habitual Bedside Table! Usually my bedside table is buried under books. And with so many books, there just aren't bookmarks enough. Or at least, I can't find them half the time.

As you can see from the photo, this clever bedside table offers a neat solution for that. Keep your bedside read open to the page where you left off and it's right there, waiting for you the next night. Now that I like!  I don't know if my bedside lamp will fit up there though. What d'ya think?
[via]
..................................................................................................................
Author Guest Post : Jasmin Rosemberg (and a GIVEAWAY!)

0 People said :

Post a Comment