Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day Book Bash - Author Esri Rose

A Book Blogger’s Diary

SPONSOR - Author Esri Rose
Eligibility - US & Canada
Number of copies being given away -1

Bound To Love Her
Author: Esri Rose

Armed with flashlight and pepper spray, Erin Chandler is prepared for anything when she takes her neighbor’s dog for an evening walk through the Colorado woods — almost anything. The last thing Erin expects to encounter on the trail is a semi-conscious hot guy who claims to be an elf.

Attacked by a rival who wants to steal his land and end his life, Galan of Longtail Rock is almost dead when Erin stumbles onto the scene. By helping him, Erin somehow creates a mysterious bond that allows him to take energy from her. Galan has no idea how to break their link without paying the ultimate price, but Erin doesn’t mind the enforced closeness. She can’t stop fantasizing what it would be like to nibble on those pointed ears and feel his long hair brush her skin. Galan never thought a human would risk her life to help him fight a dark elf.

The more danger he and Erin encounter, the more he feels BOUND TO LOVE HER.

Read Romantic Times BOOKreviews 4-star review.

Read advance reviews by other authors

BOUND TO LOVE HER, by Esri Rose, will be available at bookstores May 6, 2008 and is available for pre-order through at a 5% discount. 280 pages, $3.99 debut-author price, mass-market paperback, Zebra, ISBN: 1-4201-0251-6.

Good luck!

Have you entered MY BOOK GIVEAWAY?
The Lewis book giveaway is there. (There's a very SPECIAL PRIZE being given away)
(Also, Mother's Day Giveaways galore at my other blog, A Bookworm's Diary)

Treat me to a Starbucks, so I can stay up late blogging my heart out!


If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

Get paid on 100% of your website traffic, no clicks necessary!
How is this possible? CLICK HERE.


  1. I have this one on my wish list :-) Sounds very good and I love the sexy cover :)

    Email: readingissomuchfun at yahoo dot com

  2. Does the guy on the front cover come with the book?! The books seems like it has a pretty good story line. I would appreciate being entered in your drawing. Many thanks,Cindi

  3. This book is on top of my wish list! It combines two of my favorite genres: Romance and Sci-fi. Sounds like it one of those books I would hate to set down... even after I finish it!

    carol {at}

  4. now this one sounds good nd i hope i am doing the contest right this time as i am scatterbrained! lol

    ah, so many great books and me with no job!


  5. I have this on my buy list. I'm interested in seeing how Esri portrays her Elves.

    Hugs, Danette

    danetteschattinglounge AT gmail DOT com

  6. Definitely count me in. This book sounds wonderful and is on my wishlist here. Thanks!

  7. Esri is a new to me author. I'll be checking out her books now that I know about her.