Happy July all! Summer is blazing down and what better way to keep kids occupied than to send them off into a world of fun, learning and imagination than a book! Which is I'm happy to let you know that to celebrate, Scholastic has most generously offered to sponsor a giveaway here at A Book Bogger's Diary! But first, some other interesting info! I'd like to encourage parents and kids to go to the Scholastic Summer Reading Buzz site.
Reading this summer could lead to a Walt Disney World® vacation dream come true from Scholastic! Kids in grades PreK–8 can read and log 4 or more books as part of Scholastic Summer Reading Buzz from April 15th through September 1st, for a chance to win a very happy ending on a Disney dream vacation.at where kids can read 4 books and donate a book to charity (room to read) and an enter to win a family vacation to Walt Disney World. Not bad for reading!!
Now for the Giveaway!
Prize - One Summer Reading Kit giveaway, consisting of 4 books chosen by Scholastic as per winner's children's ages.
How To Enter:
- Leave a comment on this post mentioning your or your child's most favorite book from Scholastic's extensive collection (something other than Harry Potter). One entry.
- Blog this giveaway. Leave a separate comment with the link to your post. Two entries.
- Subscribe to this blog via email subscription / RSS. Leave a comment to that effect (mentioning the email address used to subscribe in case of email subscriptions).
- Three extra entries when any entrant mentions you've referred them here.
- Don't forget to leave your email address with at least one of your comments.
- All entries must be received by midnight CST on July 15, 2008 to qualify for the prize.
- Open to US only.
- One winner will be chosen impartially by Random.org and posted here soon afterwards.
- All taxes, if applicable, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Void where prohibited.
- If the winner doesn't respond to the winning email within 6 days of the notification being sent, prize will be awarded to an alternate winner.