Thursday, November 29, 2007

Book Review : Lullaby and Goodnight

Lullaby and Goodnight

· Reading level : Ages 3-8
· Hardcover : 12 pages
· Publisher : DK Publishing
. Price : US $12.99
· Language : English

Book Description
Brahms’ lullaby is the inspiration for this exquisite fiber-optic bedtime book. The die-cut board pages show the twinkling start on every spread. The evocative art work creates a wonderfully soothing atmosphere, creating the perfect build-up to baby’s sleep.
. Fiber-optic lights appear on every spread
. Die-cut pages throughout
. Well-loved lullaby, perfect for bedtime

When I first received this book for review, I had no idea of the delights that awaited Kiddo and I. It looked an ordinary board book except for the die-cut pages. I took it my child at bedtime and started to open it. Then I saw the small round cut that was surrounded by the words “To see ... (read the rest of the review over at A Bookworm Reads)

0 People said :

Post a Comment